Friday, January 22, 2010

Chi-Chi-quinox.

I did it. I caved.

I'm officially a member *here*.

Best part?
This...




Steam Room!

I felt so amazing after I stepped out, I just had to do a little internet search on the benefits. Many, many pluses but here are some of my favs.

Viola...
  • Elevated body temperature acts like a fever and boosts immunity by increasing white blood cell production
  • Helps alleviate congestion, inflammation, and coughing
  • Heavy sweating helps eliminate toxins, chemicals and other impurities from the skin
  • Opens skin pores and releases trapped oils and dirt; promotes a clear complexion
  • Loosens dead, dry skin which makes exfoliation easier
  • Increased heart rate, blood circulation and metabolic rate
  • Looser, relaxed muscles after exercise
  • Relief for stress, tension and high blood pressure
  • Sense of mental well-being and rejuvenation
Pretty sure my gym membership just paid for itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment